The Institute for Mathematical and Computational Engineering (IMC) is seeking to hire a full-time postdoctoral researcher starting in 2020. The position is intended to attract outstanding scientists willing to contribute to the Institute’s interdisciplinary research.
- A 12 months appointment starting during the first semester (January-June) of 2020.
- A monthly gross salary of $1.650.000 CLP.
- An additional monthly payment up to $100.000 CLP to cover health insurance cost.
- A one-time payment for up to $800.000 CLP to offset relocation travel costs.
The appointment can be renewed for a further 12-months period upon evaluation.
Professional travel support up to $ 2.500.000 CLP is also available through application to IMC travel fund.
- Applicants must have completed their PhD within 5 years of the start of the appointment.
- Applicants must contact an IMC faculty who will support his/her application.
- A copy of his/her PhD degree, or a letter certifying that the candidate will defend his/her doctoral thesis before the starting date of the postdoctoral position contract.
- A research project (maximum three pages) explaining how this work will be integrated within the IMC.
- An up to date CV including the applicant’s list of publications.
Fellowship Deadline | Applications are due November 15th, 2019.
Instructions for Submissions
- Information on Institute faculty member and their research areas can be found on the website: Investigación IMC